First of all, I want to apologize for taking soooo long to get to these nominations. I have always meant to get to them, but I lead quite a busy life! Anyway, enough excuses here it is!
I would like to thank 3 cool cats for nominating me for this award, they are:
In order to save some room, I’m not going to link a picture of the award back to each person. I’ve linked their names instead.
If you’ve never visited any of their blogs, do it now! They’re inspiring 🙂
Here are the ever-daunting Liebster Blog Award Rules:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions that the tagger has set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you’ve tagged to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tag backs!
Here are a few things, 11 to be exact, about myself based on the questions asked by lovinchelle :
1. Favorite thing to do?
Writing, reading, and just cuddling with Chester or my boyfriend 🙂
2. Ideal job
I would love to be a professional writer. I enjoy doing it as a hobby, but going professional would be extremely rewarding to me.
3. Whats one thing you wear that probably needs to be thrown away?
This is a tough one because I hang onto clothes far too long. Four of my five coats, particularly the one with the hold in the elbow!
4. Do you work well with others?
Generally, yes I do, but I also love alone time. I have a sense of grandiosity a times and I often think I could do things better. Terrible, I know.
5. Whats your mental age?(kid at heart?)
Well, I will never say that I’m a kid at heart because sometimes I think I’m an elderly person at heart. No, let’s go beyond that. I’m certain I have an ancient soul.
6. Have you ever worked in a restaurant ?
Yes, let’s not go there……………………………
7. What do you like to eat?
I like to eat anything and everything except super spicy food because that just gives me heartburn 😦
8. Do you prefer outdoors or in?
Mostly indoors unless it’s beautiful outside, which is a rarity in Indiana.
9. Could you survive without internet or cell phone?
Yep, I basically did for five years 😉 *Refer to yesterday’s post*
10. What time is it?
Right now it is 8:31 p.m. That’s Eastern time! 😉
11. Di d you groan or smile when you read the rules for this award?
I smiled, but then again, I always do! 😀
Alright, here are my nominees:
1. Ellen: This woman and I have so much in common. She’s facing a lot of the things I am and we find a lot of support in one another. She’s a beautiful person 🙂
2.Phoenix: She’s just a beautiful, inspiring woman who has lived through a lot, but also knows what it is to live.
3. Gallivanta: I’ve made a lot of connections with this person and they have given me a great deal of support throughout my blogging experience.
4. Bipolar II in New England: This is a man who has been through a lot and knows a great deal what it means to live with mental illness. He’s given me much support.
5. ramblingsofabipolarwoman: This awesome lady and I have so much in common! She’s my funner, more interesting doppelganger 🙂
6. Tricia: I’ve only recently met her, but she is such an inspiration. See how strong of a person she is as she writes about her battles with CFS.
7. Grndmachris: This is a woman who loves life and puts a hilarious spin on the happenings of womanhood 🙂 I literally love her 😉
8. Walkingfox: This man is a great blogging friend. He has supported me the entire way. He’s is incredibly spiritual and has shed a lot of light on the Mohegan culture.
9. Heather: This woman is particularly an inspiration to me. Not only is she an established writer, but she is also no stranger to OCD (and she loves cats!)
10. Mewhoami: This person knows a lot of what I go through because he or she suffers from OCD too. I’ve gotten a lot of support from him/her and find his or her comments hiarious!
11. Phil: I love this guy’s blog. He’s so honest about himself and is aspiring to do great things in life. I admire him 🙂
Alright my dear nominees, when you see this nomination, if you choose to accept, feel free to write 11 things about yourself. I’m not going to give you any guidelines because I’m sort of a fan of randomness!