I just want to apologize for taking FOREVER on addressing this award. Life goes by so quickly that I can hardly keep track of things sometimes. Anyway, enough excuses! I’ve actually been nominated for this quite a few time, so here are all the wonderful individuals who’ve nominated me:
For this award, I’m supposed to share 7 interesting things about myself. I will try to come up with interesting things, but I make no promises:
- I love to sing. I sang soprano for 6 years.
- I’ve made a film series called, “The Crackape Chronicles.”
- I have lived in Indiana my entire life (this is more lame than interesting).
- I sang with elderly folks at a nursing home in England.
- I’m a natural blonde or whatever this hair color is 😉
- I have never been to a concert (not including choral concerts).
- The first novel I ever read was “Sideways Stories from Wayside School.” That was in third grade.
Secondly, I have to nominate 15 others for this award. This is not going to be so easy:
- Grndma Chris: I nominate this fine lady for every award because for one, she’s my mommy, and two, she’s a fantastic writer and photographer 🙂 She has two great blogs. Check them out!
- Lucas: This handsome young man is such an inspiration to me and to anyone out there who has had difficulty in life, which is everyone I’d imagine!
- Jonathen Caswell: This man is a fun, dedicated poet and always inspiring me to write more 🙂
- Queen Lorene: I’ve connected with this woman for quite some time. We have a lot in common and she’s a great singer!
- thelittleschremlin: This gal has brought enlightenment into my life 🙂 I always appreciate being educated.
- Desiray: What can I say? She’s a sweet, wonderful woman who is always encouraging.
- Leanneepearl: This pretty lady is new to blogging, but has a lot to offer. She working to be a better person, just like me 🙂
- Anthony Moore: To all you grads, this guy is funny! I relate to just about everything he writes.
- Mancakes: The title of this blog says it all, but just in case you’re curious, this lady talks about men and it’s funny!
- Abigler42: This woman is a beautiful poet. I aspire to be half as good as she.
- Ned: I feel like I really connect with this man. He is the loving father of a son with Asperger’s and I’m the sister of a brother with Asperger’s 🙂
- Rhoda Lea: This woman is a lovely story teller because she tells it like it is! I think I learn a lesson from all per posts.
- Marlon 312: Although I’m not that great at applying beauty products, I find this young guy’s blog to be inspiring in that department 🙂
- Lizardpak: This young lady’s blog is very interesting and always leaves an impression on me. Like her mother, she’s quite inspiring and strong.
- Rahburt: This handsome young man has had a difficult life, but is inspiring nonetheless. If you need a heavy dose of inspiration through that particularly difficult time in life, visit Robert’s page.
Well, I’m glad you all read it, now get out there and nominate! If you want, no pressure thought! ‘)