One of my best blog friends Tony at 10000 Miles of Experiences, Adventures and Thoughts suggested that I write about the recent times in which I’ve made it through some pretty anxious moments. I thought this was a good idea, so here it goes!
- The most recent experience is when I went to see my sister’s new baby. I don’t do well around children, but something seemed different that day and I really overcame that anxiety, for that day at least 😉 Read about it at: Meeting Baby Rose.
- I went to the eye doctor a week ago and it was a strange experience. You can read all about it here: Don’t Make Me Put My Chin on There! It’s funny that I’m talking about this again because I had to go back to the optometrist to pick up my new glasses. That’s them in the picture above!
- I had to go to a doctor’s office for a mouth ulcer and was in there for hours waiting and hearing people coughing and sneezing. Here’s that story: When An Hour Turns Into Two. Luckily, my mouth is doing much better 🙂
- I had to battle a man cold, which most women can probably attest to, is much worse than a “regular” cold 😉 I kid. Anyway, here’s that funny account: Fighting Mold and a Man Cold.
- I was overly stressed when planning a surprise party for my boyfriend, K, but it went off without a hitch and he was totally surprised. It was worth the stress. Here’s the link: Keeping the Cat IN the Bag.
- This is about me NOT being as afraid of getting a cold at work when others were hacking and sneezing: A Long Day Calls for a Cold One. I will be having the exact same treat tonight with a slice of lime 😉
- This one is about me pumping myself up for the dreaded winter months: Goodbye Summer, See You Next Year.
I never really thought about everything that I’m doing adding up to so much. I don’t like to toot my own horn, but I’m kind of proud of myself 🙂
I know where I’ve been and it hasn’t been good. I know where I am and it’s even better. I know where I’m going and it will be incredible.
Thank you for reading 🙂
PS I just want to mention one thing that I keep forgetting to mention! If I don’t reply to your comment right away, it’s because I respond to comments usually a day after they are posted. Also I approve every comment, so that I don’t accidentally miss anyone’s. I do almost all of my blogging at home in the evenings and am at work throughout the day. I just don’t want anyone to feel discouraged if I’m not answering quick enough! 🙂