Anyway, a follower, who goes by suzie81, suggested a few fun and interesting post ideas that I’d like to tackle.
The first suggestion was, “what would you do with 3 wishes?”
Well, I will list these out for you 🙂 Here it goes:
- I wish I was fluent in Korean. So many barriers in my life would be solved by this one thing. I’ve tried and tried over the years to learn it, but of course it’s very difficult for adult learners to become fluent in a language, which is why children are so incredible. If given the opportunity, please teach your children ages infant to five a second language! That’s when the brain is still experiencing a large amount of plasticity and the neurons are yet to be pruned. Prime language learning time! This was my major, so I find this stuff very, very interesting. I could write a lot more, but I’ll spare you.
- I wish to have no debt, or at least enough money to get out of debt. This is a selfish wish, but I wish, like most people, to have a lot of money. Let’s be honest, money may not provide happiness, but it sure as heck can lead to it. Debt is a major source of unhappiness and I will be buried in student loans until I’m 40. Yay to the US federal loan program for allowing me to get so easily in debt 🙂
- I wish that everyone in the world would know the meaning of acceptance, not just tolerance. I’d say world peace, but that’s super cliche and pageanty. In my mind, the concept of world peace stems from acceptance of everyone from all cultures, ethnic backgrounds, religions, basically any walk of life. I wish this because I feel that this is nearly impossible right now for us humans to do by ourselves.
Suzie81 also suggested that I write about the “ultimate celebrity dinner party: who would I invite and why?”
Now, I had to think about this. I don’t typically follow celebrities because I realize that they are just regular people who happened to make it big.
Here’s my guest list:
- Norman Reedus, AKA Darryl from the Walking Dead. He’s my one true celebrity crush. I shall not say more.
- Zooey Deschanel. I think she’s cute, funny and has the best sense of style. I think we could be good friends 🙂
- Jackson Galaxy. Not sure he’s really considered a celebrity, but he’s the cat behaviorist from My Cat from Hell. I think he’s awesome and I appreciate what he does to save cat-family relationships.
- Chris Hemsworth AKA Thor. He shall come, but under one condition: no shirt.
- Henry Cavill AKA Superman. See #4.
- Everyone from The Office. I will forever and always be indebted to these people for making me laugh for half an hour every Thursday for 9 years.
Alright, so that’s my celebrity dinner party list. I know all of these suggestions are pretty superficial, but I’m not huge into meeting celebrities.
I’m actually lmao thinking about this in actuality. Please, just take a moment to think about this and you’ll probably be thinking how hilarious it would look too. Hahaha!
Thanks for the suggestion suzie81 🙂
Hope everyone had fun with this because I did. Feel free to suggest any wishes or celebrities that come to your mind 😛
Keep the suggestions coming!