My cuddly little boy always makes me feel better after a crap day.
This post is going to be kind of cliche, but I wanted to do something that was more upbeat than yesterday’s post. I’ve had a very rough couple of days. Today was one of the worst I’ve had in awhile. It was a combination of avoiding illness in the office and adjusting to the change as K comes back home. At one point, I just went to the bathroom and cried.
I just don’t wanna think about this day anymore.
One thing I like to do when bored is answer questionnaires. Sometimes it’s just for fun, but sometimes it gets me thinking. I found one on this site today. Well, here it goes. It was fun for me to share my answers to these questions with you. Maybe some of the answers will be interesting or surprising to you, or maybe you don’t give a crap. Anyway, here it goes:
1. What is your most embarrassing memory?
I have so many embarrassing memories it seems. The most recent was when I angrily went to the apartment office and asked them to take a look at my windows because of all the condensation. The maintenance men came the next day and closed the storm windows, which I hadn’t realized were there. No more condensation…
2. Who was your strangest crush?
I’ve had a lot of “crushes” and most of them strange.
3. Do you have any irrational fears?
Yes, I do. I have a phobia of v*mitting and stinging insects.
4. Describe your guilty pleasures.
Fazoli’s. Enough said 🙂
5. What is the main thing that attracts you to the opposite sex?
Personality and intelligence.
6. What is the wildest thing you have ever done so far?
This is a funny question. I have never done anything wild 😦 Maybe the only thing is when K and I got so drunk that we thought it ok to eat donuts and walk 3 miles to our house in the dark. Donuts don’t have calories when you’re drunk.
7. What is your worst fear?
Uh, refer to question 3…
8. What is one thing you do regularly that you would never want to be caught doing?
Dancing in front of the mirror or in the shower…
9. If you only had 24 hours left to live, what would you do?
I would make my family be with me. I would make them. They have no choice.
10. What is the meanest thing you have ever done?
I feel like I did a lot of mean things back in grade school, but I can’t remember. I remember once laughing when my high school best friend taped a note to the locker of a girl she didn’t like and it had something to do with the girl wearing too much makeup. It was pretty mean. The girl cried.
11. What is the best thing you have ever gotten away with?
I have no answer for this….
12.What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten?
It’s a tie between sea cucumber and octopus tentacles.
13. If you were born again, would you be willing to be born a different sex than you are?
14. Would you marry your significant other?
15. What is the most embarrassing thing you’ve done to get the attention of someone of the opposite sex?
Probably one of the many times in elementary and middle school that I wrote a note to a male classmate professing my love. I know I got made fun of for that on a number of occasions.
16. What is the strangest dream you’ve ever had?
Since starting sertraline, I’ve had countless strange dreams. However, the worst happened much earlier when I was in elementary school and I had a dream that my Pet Shop cat came to life. In the morning it turned out I had taken the mattress off my bed in my sleep.
17. What is the worst thing about being your gender?
Going to any place that has to do with a car or making a big purchase and being talked down to my a man.
18. What is the last lie you told?
I told Chester I had a treat and when he came out from under the bed I grabbed him and engaged in a forced cuddle.
19. When is the last time you were caught in a lie?
Last night, when again I tried to trick Chester into eating a treat and he knew I was lying and ran back under the bed.
20. What flaws are enough to prompt you to end a relationship?
21. What music are you embarrassed to admit you listen to when you’re alone?
I honestly don’t listen to much music. I am indifferent to music, but I just have it on in my car to fill the air.
22. What fears keep you up at night?
I sleep pretty well. When Chester was a kitten, he would terrify me in my sleep by swatting my eyelids.
23. Have you ever stolen anything?
A broken ring from Maurices when I was in elementary school.
24.What do you typically do to let someone know you are interested in them?
Flirt, but I haven’t had that occur in awhile.
25. If you had the chance to be invisible for one day, what would you do?
I’d try to scare the crap out of as many people as I could. People who once were skeptical of ghosts would become devoted believers.
Well, that was fun and thanks for reading my silly answers.