I still don’t know who I really am. I’m really not certain what makes me “me” or what makes me unique. I don’t like to define myself and honestly, I don’t really know how. My interests and hobbies are constantly changing because I get bored VERY easily. I attribute this to having OCD as well as co-morbid ADD, but that’s just my best guess. I self-diagnose probably more than is necessary. My brother and mother do the same thing with hobbies and interests, so it is most likely genetic in some way. Anyway, I want to be honest about myself for my own self-improvement as well as for you all. My blog is really the only place I never feel judged or embarrassed to share almost anything. I want to keep this space as a place for ALL people to feel free to express themselves openly and without judgement regardless.
I really like to answer questionnaires and have done a couple over the past few weeks. I found another interesting one at this site.
I’m going to answer the questions shortly, but first I want to ask you all to ask me questions. You can ask me anything and I will try to answer as best as I possibly can and with honesty. Please ask your questions in the comments section, or if you’d rather keep them anonymous, use the contact form at the end of this post.
Here are the questions. These are just for fun, please feel free to answer these! I’d love to hear from you:
1. What was the most romantic gift you have given? A copy of The Little Prince with the world’s sweetest card. K gave this to me just before we started dating. I had never read The Little Prince and he was astonished, so he bought it for me 🙂 To this day, it’s still my most cherished gift from him.
2. If you could trade bodies with another person who would it be? What is their best physical feature? I’m pretty happy with my body. It’s not perfect, but I’m sure no one’s body is 100% perfect. I’m sure I’d find something wrong with the other person’s body 🙂
3. Who is a movie villain you find attractive? Loki.
4. What unresolved issues do you have with your parents? None that I can think of.
5. Do you like kissing in public? Nothing more than a peck.
6. What is the most romantic/loving moment of your life? Every moment I can spend with K is the most loving. 🙂
7. What is the worst thing you have ever said to your significant other? We’ve been dating 6 years. We’ve both said a lot of “worst” things, but can’t even remember them now.
8. What is the meanest thing you have done on a date? Before K and I went on a date, this was when we were first dating, I had the key to his apartment and I went inside and it just so happened that he was in the shower. I hid in the utility closet, which was situated just in front of his computer desk. I waited for him to get out of the shower and sit down at the computer, which I can’t believe he actually did. I popped out of the closet when he was on the computer. I think he almost died. I have honestly never scared anyone worse than that.
9. Which boy/girl would cause your parents to freak out if you brought him home? hahahahaha, lame question.
10. If you had 2 days with no parental supervision, what would you do? Ok, I’m seeing now that this questionnaire is not really for someone my age. Everyday for me is a day without parental supervision. Believe it or not kids, they eventually leave you alone 😉
11. If you could trade lives with any other player who would you chose. What hazards in your life would you have to warn them about? Player, what? Skipping this question….
12. What is the biggest thing you have stolen? The biggest thing I “stole” was a broken ring from Maurices when I was like 8.
13. If you were the opposite sex for one day, what would you look like and what would you do? I’m not even going to think about this. I never want that day to come…
14. When was the last time someone saw you naked? Well, Chester was sitting on the toilet when I was in the shower just a few minutes ago. I suppose that counts…
15. What flaw is enough to cause you to break off a relationship? I have only had one relationship and I’m still in it 🙂 I don’t know how I would answer that.
16. What are you most likely to become famous for? I don’t know, but probably something cat-related. 😉 I know, that makes no sense.
17. On a scale of 1-10 how physically attractive are you? In my opinion, I’d say around a 6.
18. What is the meanest thing that you have done in your life? I had a mean friend from elementary school to high school. She pushed me to do a lot of cruel things. One time, she talked me into writing a note to a girl who we thought wore way too much make-up. The note said something in regards to that. My “friend” pushed me to tape it onto the girl’s locker.
19. Who is/was the “hot teacher” at your school? I always thought Mr. Bardwell because he looked a lot like Richard Gere.
20. What are you afraid of? The v-word, it rhymes with comet. It’s what my OCD revolves around.
Well, some of those were pointless questions, but I liked to answer them nevertheless 🙂
Thanks so much for reading 🙂