Hello everyone! I’m so happy it’s Friday 🙂 I’m also happy that we are heading toward Spring, which is only a few short weeks away. This morning it was 1 degree F! Tomorrow it’s supposed to be almost 50. I’m so happy 🙂
I was nominated by a few people for the Creative Bloggers Award. I was nominated by Dramabeautypop, The Beautified Blogger, and Glam With Sam (I couldn’t find her original post). All three of these ladies have fun, inspiring blogs and I always enjoy their takes on beauty. I really do appreciate all nominations that I receive, but I’m super busy IRL and it’s not always easy for me to get to things and I have the memory of a goldfish. Not to make excuses, but both of those are the absolute truth. I’m going to be addressing three awards that I’ve gotten recently in my next few posts.
Alright, back to the award. Here are the “rules” for this award:
- Nominate 15-20 blogs and notify all nominees via their social media/blogs
- Thank and post the link of the blog that nominated you (very important)
- Share 5 facts about yourself to your readers
- Pass these rules on to them
Ok, first I’m going to address the 5 facts about myself:
- Yes, I have OCD. No, I am not like “Monk” or really any TV depiction of someone with OCD. I’d love for you to read my post “No, I Am Not Monk, I Am Megan” to get a better understanding of what my life is like with OCD.
- I blog about tons of other things besides my diagnosis and struggles with mental illness. What I blog about directly reflects my daily life and the things I find enjoyable (e.g. beauty, my cat, product reviews). I don’t want to fit into just one niche because I’m much more than that.
- I am American and my ancestors are from Switzerland, Germany, France, England, Ireland, and Scotland.
- I have traveled to London and Grantham in the UK and Berlin and Oranienburg in Germany. Other than that, I’ve never been out of the US. I’ve never even been to New York or the West Coast, not sure I want to just yet.
- I am 25 years old, in case you all are wondering.
Ok, so those are the five facts I’m sharing with you now! I hope they aren’t repetitions of my previous posts. I don’t think so, but just in case I’m apologizing now.
Alright, now on to my nominations! If you’ve already gotten this award, sorry about that. You certainly don’t have to do it! Just know that you are appreciated. To be honest, I think ALL bloggers are creative. My nominees:
- The Simple Beginner
- Aidan Not Aiden
- Purple Fabulousness
- The Avon Insider
- Beauty Becky Baking
- Unfading Beauty
- Fashion Jitsu
- It’s a Very, Very Mad World
- Telling the Truth
- Makeup on a Tight Budget
- Joeyfully Stated
- Judge Beauty
- Stephie Estie
- The Beauty Bubble
- Fifty Shades of Snail
- Hello Monika
- Write for Sanity Sake
- When Orbits Cross
Thanks for reading everyone and congrats to the nominees, although every one of you is special in my heart 🙂