I am so in love with that boy cat. Is he just not so precious? I have so many funny photos of him. I love the one where he is sleeping with his head against the arm of the couch 😀
I’m 100% sure everyone can write a post like this. Actually, I encourage you to write a post like this! I would love to get to know all of you more on a deeper level.
I sat down and was thinking about what to write. Sometimes it’s difficult coming up with things I haven’t already discussed, but this is what I came up with.
The pros and cons of being Megan:
- I’m knowledgeable on a number of subjects, mostly because I obsessively search and Google anything that pops in my head. If you have anything you want me to discuss, I’d love to take a crack at it!
- I love animals.
- I try to consider both sides of an issue.
- I am pretty good at crocheting.
- I am a decent driver.
- I can sing, probably not that great, but well enough.
- I love history.
- I try to keep an open mind. Not everyone wants to live like me and not everyone needs to be the way I want them to be. Live and let live. I believe in just loving and respecting everyone.
- I’ll eat almost anything once. Anything that is food I mean.
- I have a decent sense of style/fashion.
- I’m like the best cat mom 🙂
- I’m thrifty as heck.
- I’m educated.
- I don’t hold strong opinions about political or social issues unless I absolutely know the facts and have heard all sides of the story. Chances are, if some topic makes you angry or hateful, you don’t know all the facts.
- Change easily makes me a huge grouch.
- My moods change with the weather.
- I take my stress out on others.
- I have a lot of pet peeves.
- I get hangry just about anytime I feel like I need to eat.
- I wash my hands WAY too much.
- I unintentionally intimidate people, either by what my mom calls the “Megan look” or by having a resting b-face.
- I am awkward around children and most people at first.
- I don’t really care about making friends.
- I’d rather flop on the couch than take a refreshing walk. AKA I’m lazy.
- I don’t respond well to criticism. Either I secretly call the critic names, or cry.
- I may be thrifty, but I’m known to be cheap and not in a good way.
- I tell people to not touch their face/put their hands anywhere near their mouths. I know I shouldn’t care what other people do, but this is the ultimate in gross to me.
- I make disgusted faces at public things, such as handrails, doors, and the worst offender, public pens. If I don’t bring my own pen, I just about cry.
- I’m not afraid to call someone out on their rudeness. This may be a pro though…
- My voice annoys even me. It’s nasally and regional.
- I strongly despise anyone who is sick around me. Doesn’t matter with what, just get the eff away please.
Well, I think that’s a good enough pros/cons list for today 🙂 Don’t wanna be too hard on myself! Hope your day goes well. It’s storming here now.