There are so many things to love about the Spring. It’s my favorite time of the year with summertime coming in at a close second. All you other times of year can just stay away, ok?
My mood has changed drastically since the meteorological winter ended back in mid March. Each day the weather is warmer and warmer and the landscape is getting so pretty. I feel so happy right now. Any day that I can spend outside in the sun is a good day. I usually work on cleaning my car for hours on end because it’s one of the few things I can do outside, living in an apartment complex and all. The funny thing is, I can get dirty and sweaty outside, in nature, and not be bothered by it. Soil and plants and animals don’t bother me in the least. They are all truely good and clean in my mind. Now, I’m not saying I’ll go pet a squirrel or cuddle a bird because I’d probably get rabies or lice. I just enjoy looking at all the beautiful things around me at this time of year.
I’ve written a list of things that I enjoy most about this time of year. See if you can relate to any of these:
- The perfect weather. During the spring, some days are exactly perfect; not too hot or too cold.
- The sunshine is so pretty. I’ve missed it all winter.
- The flowers and blooming trees. I live in a place with lots and lots of blooming plants and just love looking at them and taking pictures of them this time of year.
- The smell. Not sure what this smell is, but spring definitely has a smell.
- Thunderstorms. There’s nothing more relaxing to me than falling asleep to the sound of rain and thunder.
- Birds chirping.
- Chipmunks! I miss these little buddies during the winter.
- Short-sleeved shirts
- Not warming up my car before work.
- Relaxing walks outside
- Taking Chester for walks
Absolute cutie 🙂
What is your favorite time of year? What are your favorite things about spring?
Let me know! I’d love to hear from you 🙂