Why not use a picture of Chester as my featured image? 🙂 He’s definitely one of the best things in my life, so there you go 🙂
I love filling out questionnaires, tag posts, and surveys because I think they give you all a better look into me as an individual and help you to maybe find things that we share in common. I found the Name Your Favorite… questionnaire on this site and wanted to share my responses with you! I am not a huge fan of the only 63 items, but oh well. 🙂
Name Your Favorite…
- Place: Home
- Person: It’s a three-way tie between K, my mother, and my sister. I love you too little brother!
- Color: Pink and most pastels.
- Food: Basically any kind of pasta. I have actually invented my own pasta dish! I will share the recipe soon. I was already planning to share it in a post 🙂
- Smell: Coffee beans.
- Book: Year of Wonders by Geraldine Brooks
- Movie: Schindler’s List
- Music artist: Hm… Claude Debussy. I don’t really have a favorite artist otherwise.
- Genre of music: Classical and Pop.
- Genre of literature: Historical Fiction/Period Pieces
- Magazine: I don’t read magazines anymore.
- Texture: I have a lot of texture issues, but I love the feel of cat fur, of course 🙂
- Time of day: Morning is the best time to me. I hate to waste a beautiful, early morning.
- Day of the week: Friday 🙂
- Tumblr: I don’t have a favorite one, sorry.
- Thing to do when bored: I love to go for nature walks! We have a forest behind my house and it has trails and a stream. It’s gorgeous and always good to visit when it’s not nuclear or buggy outside.
- Celebrity: I don’t have a favorite celebrity.
- Class in school: History and literature.
- Website other than Tumblr: WordPress! 🙂 and Dumpaday hahaha and Buzzfeed.
- Drink: Water and coffee.
- Precious stone: Diamonds, emeralds, rubies, and sapphires.
- Animal: Cats in general, and Chester specifically.
- Flower: Rose.
- Time in history: Every day I’ve been alive 🙂 I find the Renaissance interesting. I’ve read a lot of novels about that time period lately.
- Font: Times New Roman. hahaha
- Video game: All of the Assassin’s Creed games for PS3
- TV show: Family Guy.
- Play: I haven’t seen many plays, so I can’t really say.
- Sound: A cat’s purr.
- Fruit: Banana.
- Vegetable: Broccoli.
- Store/shop: Etude House.
- Article of clothing you own: I love a certain cardigan that I got at the Loft. It’s cream, open-front, and has gold yarn interwoven with the cream. It’s gorgeous and so comfortable.
- Fashion/style: Korean and Japanese fashion.
- Pattern: ???
- Workout: Good old running on the treadmill.
- Quote: “Shut up, Meg.” – Family Guy.
- Historical figure: Lucrezia Borgia
- Boy’s name: Don’t really have one.
- Girl’s name: Megan. hahaha, no I don’t have one.
- Potato chip flavor: BBQ!
- Meal of the day: All meals, I love to eat. Also, I don’t like the word “meal.”
- Ice cream flavor: Butter Pecan or Cinnamon.
- Soda: Diet Pepsi
- Popcorn flavor: Kettle Corn.
- Season: Spring/Summer.
- Month of the year: June.
- Word: I don’t really know actually.
- Disney princess: Not a fan of Disney for so many reasons.
- Insult: Poopy Face Tomato Nose.
- Joke: I use sarcasm a lot, but not sure if that counts.
- Cussword: Bitchduck.
- Letter: M.
- YouTube channel: Cole and Marmelade 🙂
- Eye color: Green.
- Memory: Playing at my grandma’s house as a kid and her bringing us to Walmart and getting donuts.
- Dessert: Donuts and brownies.
- Candy: Not a huge candy fan, but I love Twix, Resse’s, and Kit Kats.
- Restaurant: We have two local Indian restaurants and they are tied as my favorites.
- Lifehack: Gosh, do these exist? 😉 I make everything harder than they need to be.
- Language: Megan’s English. 🙂
- Thing to learn about: History, animals, fashion, and beauty.
- Thing about yourself: Not sure! I like that I’m living on my own and taking care of myself now that I’m an adult.
I think you should answer these too! I’d love to hear your responses. If you want to just answer a few in the comments, that’s fine too. Thanks for reading everyone.
To follow me on Instagram: https://instagram.com/meganhasocd/
To follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/meganhasocd
To follow me on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/meganhasocd/
To like my Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-War-in-My-Brain/245100422309981